Thursday, April 14, 2005

Tears of Joy in my heart...

There is this lovely couple -Tim and Felicia Gould, that were my pastors at one point when they were living in Toronto for a short time. Back at my old church, they pastored us for about 2 years before leaving for Malaysia to serve God. They have always been in my heart, I have never forgotten them. They have made an impact on my life, though I cannot say how. All I know is that thinking of them both brings a lot of joy in my heart. They have a lovely daugther Jemma who is in kindergarten :) cute :)
It's funny, I was thinking of taking some vacation time, thinking where should I go? I'm seriously considering visiting them in Malaysia - Penang for about a week. Thinking about them, makes me miss them :) They were a lovely, Godly couple.
God I pray that my eyes will see them once again...soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home