Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pouring out my heart...Uncle jo jo...

Sometimes there is such a build-up of thoughts in my heart and mind that can cause me to be anxious or worried. God's just convicted me to just pour out my heart and thoughts toward Him and to continue to do that always. For He does care, and He does listen, and He loves it when His children come to Him for advice, counsel and comfort. Knowing this, He also does want to speak to us about the things we pour out to Him, and we wait for that. A good verse reminds me to just "Be still, and know that I am God."

Psalm 46
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.


There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall; he lifts his voice, the earth melts. The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Come and see the works of the LORD, the desolations he has brought on the earth. He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear, he burns the shields with fire.

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress."



Recently my sister and her husband, and their two kids came and moved into our house because they are trying to sell their house. So I am trying to help take care of the kids, and they are a handful, especially the older one. Anna isn't used to living at our place so she's kind of moody and easily irritable. The little one, Evan doesn't really know what's going on right now.

But one of the highlights of them being here is seeing them sleep. They are so cute. I love watching them sleep. It reminds me of how God watches us sleep. Let's rest and know He is God and that He cares, and knows all our troubles and knows what we need and desire.

-Amen-

2 Comments:

At 3:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 8:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home