Thursday, April 27, 2006

Is it really really true???

Recently I've been pondering a few things. Sometimes I allowed these thoughts to burden me. But God uses it to help me to draw near to Him, where He is the source of relief, wisdom, and comfort. I've been asking God, "Is Your word really true?" and "Is there really more to life than this?" So, I've asked God a few questions:

Do you really mean these things God?

John 10:10 - The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

John 17:3 - Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 4: 13 - Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

Psalm 37:4 - 4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

I'm not doubting God, I'm just asking honest questions.
So I begin my search for truth...

-Amen-

1 Comments:

At 3:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home