Monday, May 08, 2006

A little encouragement....

Today at work I just felt discouraged about something. For a while I felt a little sad and disappointed. But during lunch, I remembered that God is faithful to me. I realized that God has been so faithful to my family and I. He has always been there, and He has honored and blessed our family because we have honored Him. You give strength to the humble, and honor those who honor You.

Psalm 90
LORD, YOU have been our dwelling place and our refuge in all generations.
Before the mountains were brought forth or ever You had formed and given birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting You are God.


-Amen-

2 Comments:

At 6:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 8:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home