Monday, July 18, 2005

Honesty before God....

Wow! what a long day!..

But it has been a good, productive day. I felt God's peace, and strength throughout the day which really enabled me to work hard, and to please God and my boss. I do admit that I came into this job with the wrong mindset. Coming into this job, I just really "took it easy" and didn't try and make my mark on the organization, or take initiative. But now I realized that it was the wrong mentality. It's hard to change, but God is helping me!

During the weekend, I was going through a major spiritual battle. I found myself pouring myself to God in prayer. I found myself being totally, completely honest with God about everything. I didn't hold anything back, nor hide anything. I think that is what God wants us to do. By pouring out these burdens to Him, it really enabled me to let go of things. And it allowed me to tell Him, how much I really did need Him.

On the bus, I just felt peace, and I was calm despite everything that is happening around me. So I'm learning and praying that I will always be in that place. Where I can be above all of my troubles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home