Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The practice of the Prescence of God

Wow..

It's a concious effort and I must pray about it too, to always remember that God is always with me. Wherever I go, in every situation, he's just right there. At work today, I felt the pressure, but I realized "why should I fear man, what could he possibly do to me?", God is with me!, and when I know that, I am more careful about my choices, what I say, and my actions. I can think more critically and prayfully about decisions. And most importantly, it means I don't have to be afraid of anything, because He is with me. At work, I work really hard, and I work as if Jesus is there. So I pray that I will always be mindful of your prescence in my life, in every situation.

-Joshy signing out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home