Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Songs written in the valley

I just want to post some songs that I have written during this difficult period of my life...
I have deleted the chords, and have posted only the lyrics.

Revelation

I long for you, my Jesus
For your revelation,
that renews my heart
So open my eyes,
And open my heart
So I can see you and hear you

Ohhh….Ohhhh…My eyes are fixed on you
Ohhh…Ohhh…I wait for you my Lord
Ohhh…Ohhh… Just have your way with me…
Jesus Jesus

Burn Jesus Burn in me
I desire to do your will
Fill me with truth, fill me with love
I love you Lord, I love you friend

I long for you, I long for you, I long for you…
I wait for you, I wait for you, I wait for you..
Lord have your way, Lord have your way, Lord have your way with me

Delight

One thing that delights you

Is a heart that seeks your face

So here I am, waiting for you

I hunger and thirst



Come satisfy me

Come satisfy me (x2)

You’re my delight

You’re my delight (x2)

I give you all of me

I will follow you

All of my days

Wherever you will lead

For you alone are worthy


For you alone are worthy (x2)

You’re my delight

You’re my delight (x2)


Running Heavenward

Running heavenward, not looking back
To follow you, all my life
So Jesus will you be
The greatest treasure and nothing else
Will compare


Take all my life
Take all my will
Take all my heart
Be glorified

To know Your very heart
To see what you see
To feel what you feel
To know You

Like a child I run to Daddy’s arms
You hold me close to Your heart
You hear my prayer, You’re so close
You’re guiding me, every step

Here with me

You’re here with me in brokenness and joy
On mountaintops and in my darkest hour
You call me close, I draw near to You
On bended knee, I cry out to You


Lord one thing, Lord one thing, I ask of You
Reveal Your heart to me, I long for more of You


You’re here with me, I feel Your warm embrace
I hear Your voice, Your words full of grace
You touch my heart, with healing hands
I seek You Lord with all of my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home