Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A childhood memory...

I admit, I am still writing in a spiritual, and emotionally place called the "valley". I don't know when I will get out, that depends on God. But today, at lunch, I just went to a church, it really is like a refuge amongst the busyness of life. As I was praying, and just pouring out my heart to Him again, he reminded me of a memory.

I remember one time during my kid years, I felt really lonely, and afraid. I was in my room at that time, and I just remember praying and being honest before Him. I remember that He comforted me that time. I really felt His presence and His peace that time, and He was telling me that "I'm with you." When I thought about that memory, I felt God telling me, I was with you then, I am with you now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home